Friday, May 29, 2009

innocent!!!turn me to d bad mood...

2day,not 30may la,was 29may,earlie in d morning abt 7.45o'clock,i heard a lady knocked on my hm's door n me lz to woke up bcs i tot come again d ppl tat came over to spread d religion 1,so i'm pretending nobody here n kept cont my dream.Oh ya,let me introduced tat lady 1st,she is my neighbour which live on 4th floor while me is live on 5th floor within a same block of flat house,cont....aftertat me went to toilet n looked down d bottow thr frm my house's balcony,n heard tat lady shout ''hey!!!boy!!!came down here!!!''...jus abt few more minute she knocked on my door again n me stil dunwan open d door but she kept on knocking make me feel angry n ask her wat she wan actually,n she told me tat last night got ppl knocked d wall n d floor to make noise,n oso got ppl left 衛生棉 on her house's front door,then me said me oso saw tat thing when i came bec frm worked,n oso heard d sound at midnight abt 2am,me oso swear to god i'm reli innocent at all,but frm d toned of tat lady i knew tat she was implied was me did all tis fcuker thing,wtf....GOD,i'm reli INNOCENT 1....jus can said tat day not my lucky day n d mood suddenly turned to extremely bad...but d funny thing was tat lady shaked d hand wif me n told me if got anythg tat dunot satisfied can talked face-to-face,DAMN,after me explained for such a chang pian da lun to her tat i'm innocent,at last she stil didn't believed on me,gek sei me!!!!!!!!!
hoped tat person tat did tat fcuker thing go to hell ASAP n wish tat guy born d child no si fat!!!!dare to let me borned d black sheep!!!!! forgive me if i'm too rude...gud9 la,oredi 3am...@.@

3 comments:

  1. HAHA...SHE IS SIAO ONE LOLZ...U OSO NO NID USE TAT "MIN FA"...WAKAKA...SO FUNNY SHE...U GOT COME "DAI YI MA" ISNT??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. aiyerr.. u so bad.. like that wish ppl.. LOL~~ cruel... wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not curse tat lady la,is d person tat make noise...haiyo,me not bad like wat u tot la...

    ReplyDelete