Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my fren's worst day...

maybe i'm not suitable to writting blog,y said tis leh,bcos me duno d way to hv a new post of my blog,jus bcos me no yet sign in....omg...even me oso laugh on myself y i can such a stupid,headache...=.=''
2day morning woke up d 1st thing i did was check my exam result,same as my expected,i'm pass...hoho,aftertat arrived at tutorial class but actually had lecture thr,y.kian arrived after me,he was attended d lecture although he knew tat he failed 1sub n cannot proceeding to adv diplm ady,bcos 2day we plan go to sing k...abt 2pm we arrived at s.w n tis time i can saw tat y.kian was not happy at all,not acted like usual,a bit quite in d karaoke box,oso seldom to sang,i knew he was try his best in d exam,i hope he can be strong n overcome d sadness tat bother him,sad or happy d live stil hv to go on,tis is so-called LIFE!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...u really stupid lo...not yet sign in want to write new post o...got flying colours somemore leh...y still so stupid...hahaha...

    u la...very opei...noe he sad still laugh him...haiz...tis friend har...bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he is a tough guy...he can solve it...dun worry so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahaha.... u r 'DAMN' funny...

    ReplyDelete