Thursday, July 2, 2009

pressure...gud or not gud??!!

wat is pressure actually...in my opinion,pressure is d feeling tat caused ppl wan die cannot die,but if alive just like live in hell,haha...there is no like or wrong answer,jus depend on how we treat pressure in wat way,u can say it is gud thing bcos ppl alwys said pressure can give motivation to do thing better,u also can say it is bad thing bcos pressure can make life tension,no matter who are u,every human being must got their own pressure to deal with,included me,as a tarc student tat study adv diplm,evryday worrying d assignment tat no yet done,worrying d mid-term test tat around d corner,worrying reduce mark by MIS fei po,omg...all tis matter drived me crazy,but wat can i do,time is not waiting for us,hapi or not life still hv to go on...so...no use also if we alwys complaint life is suck n meaningless,our destiny hv to decide by ourself,put more effort if u wan to fulfill smthing.if we failed at d end we also won't regret as long as we ady try our best,we 2gether jia yo ba...n alwys keep ur smilling on ur face ya...^_^

6 comments:

  1. ganbate...u always is our 'kai xin guo'...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. meaningful!! good post!
    one comment... u not look like stressful also... every assignment or mid term u not look like worrying geh?? u rili good in pretending... pui fuk!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,u didn't c my face when felt of streeful,even my mom also cannot recognise me,wahaha...
    anyway,thx drop me comment ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear brother...jia you ba!i know u can do it and try your best! :) Everyday smilling happily...this is the significant sign of our family members!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure..dun wory,be hapy,tat's my maxim~~^^

    ReplyDelete